errors installing windows with a GA-8I915P-Duo A

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
April 6, 2005 6:53:50 PM

i am having serious errors installing windows xp pro on my 36 gig
raptor....im not sure if its a mobo problem or somthing else but
during installation i continually get the blue screen of death and
the "page fault in nonpaged area" error message. a couple of times i
actually got through installation with out that message but for some
reason it couldnt copy a dll file properly and windows was extremely
unstable. ANY HELP WOULD BE EXTREMLY APPRECIATED!!!! :(
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
April 6, 2005 8:02:14 PM

"xcaliber" <djxcaliber@gmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message
>i am having serious errors installing windows xp pro on my 36 gig
> raptor....im not sure if its a mobo problem or somthing else but
> during installation i continually get the blue screen of death and
> the "page fault in nonpaged area" error message. a couple of times i
> actually got through installation with out that message but for some
> reason it couldnt copy a dll file properly and windows was extremely
> unstable. ANY HELP WOULD BE EXTREMLY APPRECIATED!!!! :(

Read the manual
!