errors installing windows with a GA-8I915P-Duo A

i am having serious errors installing windows xp pro on my 36 gig
raptor....im not sure if its a mobo problem or somthing else but
during installation i continually get the blue screen of death and
the "page fault in nonpaged area" error message. a couple of times i
actually got through installation with out that message but for some
reason it couldnt copy a dll file properly and windows was extremely
unstable. ANY HELP WOULD BE EXTREMLY APPRECIATED!!!! :(
1 answer Last reply
More about errors installing windows 8i915p

    "xcaliber" <djxcaliber@gmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message
    >i am having serious errors installing windows xp pro on my 36 gig
    > raptor....im not sure if its a mobo problem or somthing else but
    > during installation i continually get the blue screen of death and
    > the "page fault in nonpaged area" error message. a couple of times i
    > actually got through installation with out that message but for some
    > reason it couldnt copy a dll file properly and windows was extremely
    > unstable. ANY HELP WOULD BE EXTREMLY APPRECIATED!!!! :(

    Read the manual

Gigabyte Motherboards