Windows install errors

Xcaliber

this is the new error ive been getting when trying to install xp pro
onto my GA-8I915P-Duo A......" The procedure entry point
GetProfileStringA could not be located in the dynamic link library
KERNEL32.DLL" i get that error twice while trying to install windows
but installation keeps going after i click ok....however windows is
very unstable when these errors come up during installation....after
i get that error twice this one comes up "Error loading
C:\WINDOWS\Systme32\iernonce.dll The specified procedure could not
be found...it continues with installation.....anyone got any ideas
what the hell these errors mean?!?!? :x

Tim

When exactly are these errors occuring?
Is it during the actual XP install, or during the installation of some third
party driver or software after XP has been installed?

Are you using an authentic Windows XP CD? IE does it have the hologram on
it?