I have been offline now for a few months and now I am updating my Mame
collection to v0.92. I use the fully merged format when I am using
ClrMamePro. The problem that I am having is that the programs scan results
keep showing up an error telling me......wrong chd sha1: 988jaa11.chd
[wrong: 0x9ccc04973b035d20dada83842c8ee5387472870e] [right:
I have got a file called 988jaa11.chd but no matter which folder that I
place it in, I still get errors for the two files. Is there another file
that I need to get and merge with 988jaa11 to achieve a full set again. If
there is could anybody help me out and tell me the name or where I can
locate it. Or does anybody know where I can get more info on this type of
CHD problem for future reference.
My e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org if it is needed.
On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 19:01:30 +0100, Roman Scherzer
>> keep showing up an error telling me......wrong chd sha1: 988jaa11.chd
>> [wrong: 0x9ccc04973b035d20dada83842c8ee5387472870e] [right:
>well...you got a wrong file. It was updated a while ago. Find the diff
>update to patch it to the correct one.
>> I have got a file called 988jaa11.chd but no matter which folder that I
>> place it in, I still get errors for the two files.
>You get errors for 2 because the one chd is used by 2 sets.
>Keep it in a pure rompath or in a rompath-subfolder called bmcompm2.
I can post the update on A.B.E.MAME if you require it.