HP Business Inkjet 2200

monroe

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2004

Interested in opinions of those who have used this printer. Looking
for an all-around printer for home use. Heard this was an average
printer, low spec . . . but had the opportunity to view some text,
colour graphics and glossy photos from this printer. I was impressed
with the images. Particularly the photos . . . . I expected much less
considering the spec.

I tossed out another post about printers that are better performing
with intermittent use. Consideration for this printer? Also, the
printer itself seem particularly robust; does this equate to longevity
with use ie. a reputation for not being another disposable, throw away
printer? Final question, anyone attempted to refill the cartridges in
this printer?

Appreciate any and all comments.
--

Monroe

Hello, Monroe. I've no experience with this printer, but you should be aware
that according to the HP Web site, this printer is no longer being sold.
It's been replaced with the 2300 series.

Of course, if you can get a good deal on one used or new ... .