GA5AA V. 1.2 Maximum Hard Drive Size?

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
April 12, 2005 12:04:41 AM

Anybody remember the biggest hard drive this mobo supports?
It is not my system and I don't know the BIOS rev which is installed.

TIA
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
April 12, 2005 4:17:35 PM

"Defecario" <what@mail.net> wrote in message
> Anybody remember the biggest hard drive this mobo supports?
> It is not my system and I don't know the BIOS rev which is installed.
>
> TIA

The answer is that if you are using the F6 bios or previous, the limit is
34GB. If you are using the F7b bios then the size limit is 75GB. This
information was supplied to me by Gigabyte Technical Support in the UK.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0515-0, 11/04/2005
Tested on: 12/04/2005 12:17:46 PM