GA5AA V. 1.2 Maximum Hard Drive Size?

Anybody remember the biggest hard drive this mobo supports?
It is not my system and I don't know the BIOS rev which is installed.

TIA
1 answer Last reply
More about ga5aa maximum hard drive size

    "Defecario" <what@mail.net> wrote in message
    > Anybody remember the biggest hard drive this mobo supports?
    > It is not my system and I don't know the BIOS rev which is installed.
    >
    > TIA

    The answer is that if you are using the F6 bios or previous, the limit is
    34GB. If you are using the F7b bios then the size limit is 75GB. This
    information was supplied to me by Gigabyte Technical Support in the UK.

    ---
    Virus Database (VPS): 0515-0, 11/04/2005
    Tested on: 12/04/2005 12:17:46 PM

Gigabyte BIOS Hard Drives Motherboards