XP - will not boot up

sue

When I turn on my computer I get:
Secutity accounts manager initialization failed. Handle is invalid. Error
status oxe0000008.
It then tells me to boot up in safe mode but when I try the exact same
message appears and I can't even boot in safe mode.
Please help! Thanks!

I'm not too sure about this, but you might have to
perform a repair on your computer using the Win XP disc.

us;315341

That will show you how to perform a repair installation,
but before you do that, hopefully people will comment on
what to do. If you decide to do a repair, read everything
on the link CAREFULLY.

Hi

Try here:

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?q=Security+accounts+manager+initialization+failed

Can you please re-post the error status code - it doesn't compute ATM?

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"sue" <sue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I turn on my computer I get:
> Secutity accounts manager initialization failed. Handle is invalid. Error
> status oxe0000008.
> It then tells me to boot up in safe mode but when I try the exact same
> message appears and I can't even boot in safe mode.
> Please help! Thanks!

TRENDING THREADS