I am in a major crisis. I have a Fujitsu Lifebook B (Model B2130). I was
running win98 fine. Then I updated to XP Pro. It was running fine. Earlier
today I made the mistake of loading XP Service Pack 2. Now I've lost my sound
altogether...getting an error in my device driver that my Intel AC97
Controller is not working. It further shows in my Control Panel/Audio section
that I am missing an audio device.
I can't find my original Fujitsu disc which probably wouldn't help cause it
had 98 drivers. I've looked everywhere for the driver for this AC 97 and
can't find it anywhere...Fujitsu, MS, Intel...Nowhere.
Can someone please help? Thanks in advance.

Go to Google and enter 'Intel AC97', download the driver and install.