How to set up a hotspot?

I want to set up a hotspot, i dont know where to begin, what are the
necesary items to do that?, how one log on into a hotspot?
thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about hotspot

    Santiago Tavitian wrote:

    > I want to set up a hotspot, i dont know where to begin, what are the
    > necesary items to do that?, how one log on into a hotspot?
    > thanks

    If I interpret your post correctly as saying you would like to set up
    and provide a hotspot:

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=how+to+set+up+hotspot&btnG=Search

    This Google search will give you over 500,000 links about doing this.
    The first few look quite promising.

    If you are asking how you use a hotspot, then the answer is it depends
    on how the hotspot operating is making Internet access available.
    Please post back with a clarification of what you want to do if you
    want more specific help.

    Malke
    --
    MS MVP - Windows Shell/User
    www.elephantboycomputers.com

    Malke wrote:

    > If I interpret your post correctly as saying you would like to set up
    > and provide a hotspot:
    >
    > http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=how+to+set+up+hotspot&btnG=Search

    thanks, i was doing the bad requests to google. ;)
    sorry for my english, for now im done.

    Microsoft has some really exciting WPS or "hotspot" technology provided in
    XPSP2. If you're interested, check out the following article describing the
    architecture of this WPS technology:

    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/columns/cableguy/cg1203.mspx

    --
    Oliver
    This posting is provided "AS IS", with NO warranties and confers NO rights

    "Santiago Tavitian" <iguanas@tusabes> wrote in message
    >I want to set up a hotspot, i dont know where to begin, what are the
    >necesary items to do that?, how one log on into a hotspot?
    > thanks

Networking Microsoft Wireless Networking