Is there a Gigabyte M/B for 939 pin AMD with...

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

4x PCI slots
1 or 2 PCI Express slots
ATX slot
2xIDE plus 2xIDE/RAID
1 or 2 SATA
4xRAM slots
1 or 2 Network ports built in

Onboard sound and video are not important.

I want to run an Athlon 64 3200 or higher.

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 02:44:39 GMT, Dave <dwilson@mailinator.com> wrote:

>4x PCI slots
>1 or 2 PCI Express slots
>ATX slot
>2xIDE plus 2xIDE/RAID
>1 or 2 SATA
>4xRAM slots
>1 or 2 Network ports built in
>
>Onboard sound and video are not important.
>
>I want to run an Athlon 64 3200 or higher.

Whoops, meant AGP slot. ;-)

"Dave" <dwilson@mailinator.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 02:44:39 GMT, Dave <dwilson@mailinator.com> wrote:
>
>>4x PCI slots
>>1 or 2 PCI Express slots
>>ATX slot
>>2xIDE plus 2xIDE/RAID
>>1 or 2 SATA
>>4xRAM slots
>>1 or 2 Network ports built in
>>
>>Onboard sound and video are not important.
>>
>>I want to run an Athlon 64 3200 or higher.
>
> Whoops, meant AGP slot. ;-)

No, you'll never get a board with both AGP & PCIx slots. AGP is a 'dead'
technology now. Apart from that almost all the new board have your
requirments - go to giga-byte.com and look at the specs.