How to do that on Gigabyte K8N ultra-9 - help urgent

Goxy

I downloaded brend new nForce drivers(nForce Standalone kit 6.53) for
my MB but I don't know what to uninstall before i install these new
drivers. In add/remove i have following options to chose:

- Remove all NVIDIA drivers, including Display

- Remove all NVIDIA drivers, except Display

- Remove only the following:
- NVIDIA Display Driver
- NVIDIA Ethernet Driver Components
- NVIDIA IDE Driver
- NVIDIA nForce PCI System Management Driver

HELP GUYS ! because this is mu firs nForce chipset motherboard and my
first GeForce video card and I don't know anythin about update
procedure?
Thanks in forward

Do a fresh install of the OS.

Richard Dower wrote:
> Do a fresh install of the OS.
>
> "Goxy" <gbarac@msn-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message
>
>>I downloaded brend new nForce drivers(nForce Standalone kit 6.53) for
>>my MB but I don't know what to uninstall before i install these new
>>drivers. In add/remove i have following options to chose:
>>
>>- Remove all NVIDIA drivers, including Display
>>
>>- Remove all NVIDIA drivers, except Display
>>
>>- Remove only the following:
>>- NVIDIA Display Driver
>>- NVIDIA Ethernet Driver Components
>>- NVIDIA IDE Driver
>>- NVIDIA nForce PCI System Management Driver
>>
>>HELP GUYS ! because this is mu firs nForce chipset motherboard and my
>>first GeForce video card and I don't know anythin about update
>>procedure?
>>Thanks in forward

That's a little drastic, no? The unified nForce reference drivers are
designed to install over existing drivers. He can always do a fresh
install after trying an upgrade/overwite install first.

-Rick

"Rick M." <dishtv@ptd.net> wrote in message

> That's a little drastic, no? The unified nForce reference drivers are
> designed to install over existing drivers. He can always do a fresh
> install after trying an upgrade/overwite install first.
>

> -Rick

I always recomend doing a fresh install when making major changes.

Goxy

i tried to 10 times to install new 6.53 standalone kit with NV
firewall even on afresh OS. It mesed up my compuer. It lose
informaton of HDD, doesn't boot in windows. It doesn't allow me
anything. I torn off my computer, than turn it on. HDD showed up in
BIOS but still wont boot in windows. Anything I could to is to
install fresh OS and installed rrivers I get on CD with my MoBo..
They work fine. Something is wrong for me with NVidia 6.53 Standalone
kit (drivers or firewall)
Sorry for my bad English).
Do you have any new suggestions?