Windows XP - Windows Installer Utility

Trying to load a PSC (printer scanner copier) to home computer. I receive an
error that Windows Installer doesn't exist. I verified its not there by
running "services". How do I download this "Windows Installer" Utility?

"swick" <swick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Trying to load a PSC (printer scanner copier) to home computer. I receive an
>error that Windows Installer doesn't exist. I verified its not there by
>running "services". How do I download this "Windows Installer" Utility?

Windows Installer is available at
http://download.microsoft.com/download/WindowsInstaller/Install/2.0/NT45/EN-US/InstMsiW.exe.

--
(tm)