Torrent newbie question

Last response: in Video Games
February 25, 2005 1:15:56 AM

A friend was kind enough to burn me a set of .91 roms. I would like
to stay current and share - but can't find a newbie guide to setting
up a torrent client and starting. I d/l bitcomet, but can't figure
out where to go/how to connect so I can share and get updates upon
their release.

I'm not new to MAME, I'm just switching from the binaries newsgoup to
torrents - if I can figure out how.

Thanks for the help.

Frank
Anonymous
February 25, 2005 4:35:06 AM

Frank Brown wrote:
> A friend was kind enough to burn me a set of .91 roms. I would like
> to stay current and share - but can't find a newbie guide to setting
> up a torrent client and starting. I d/l bitcomet, but can't figure
> out where to go/how to connect so I can share and get updates upon
> their release.
>
> I'm not new to MAME, I'm just switching from the binaries newsgoup to
> torrents - if I can figure out how.
>
> Thanks for the help.
>
> Frank

http://www.pleasuredome.org.uk/