Torrent newbie question

A friend was kind enough to burn me a set of .91 roms. I would like
to stay current and share - but can't find a newbie guide to setting
up a torrent client and starting. I d/l bitcomet, but can't figure
out where to go/how to connect so I can share and get updates upon
their release.

I'm not new to MAME, I'm just switching from the binaries newsgoup to
torrents - if I can figure out how.

Thanks for the help.

Frank
2 answers Last reply