raid controller fail

does anyone know where I can find the driver to make my raid controller
working (I have got a Gigabyte P4 Titan 533 845E motherboard GA-8IEX
series). I can"t find it on the website of gigabyte.

thanks

"Gunther Van Kerkhoven" <gunthervankerkhoven@skynet.be> wrote:

>does anyone know where I can find the driver to make my raid controller
>working (I have got a Gigabyte P4 Titan 533 845E motherboard GA-8IEX
>series). I can"t find it on the website of gigabyte.
>
>thanks

Go to www.giga-byte.com, select "Products", select "Motherboards",
select "Products", and you will find your motherboard listed under
"Others".
Daryl

TRENDING THREADS