Windows 64

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
April 22, 2005 2:21:03 AM

How to get the sata raid to work for windows 64 bit.

It does work for Windows xp. I uncompressed the 32 bit nforce drivers
and copy the contents for ide in the floppy press f6 for during
install and win xp 32 installs to raid 0 just fine....However do the
same with the" NFORCE 64 bit" drivers and there isn't a nraid.cat file
that the windows setup needs.....just wondering what the deal is.

Yes I have folders option set to see hidden file and folders.

More about : windows

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
April 24, 2005 1:10:12 PM

Isnt win64 in beta?
presumably then 64bit raid also beta?

"MercilessMing" <Mercilessming_2000_nojunk@nojunk_yahoo.com> wrote in
message news:D png61hbf5mu1o2d6tc580ksphviqlblt0@4ax.com...
> How to get the sata raid to work for windows 64 bit.
>
> It does work for Windows xp. I uncompressed the 32 bit nforce drivers
> and copy the contents for ide in the floppy press f6 for during
> install and win xp 32 installs to raid 0 just fine....However do the
> same with the" NFORCE 64 bit" drivers and there isn't a nraid.cat file
> that the windows setup needs.....just wondering what the deal is.
>
> Yes I have folders option set to see hidden file and folders.
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
April 24, 2005 1:10:13 PM

In message <UnJae.5454$YF5.398@newsfe5-win.ntli.net> "MrGrumpy"
<dl@spoofmail.notme> wrote:

>Isnt win64 in beta?
>presumably then 64bit raid also beta?

Note, it went RTM a little while ago.

--
The preceding post may have contained foul language,
and should not have been read by young children.

I satnd corrected
allthough Nvidea still states 64bit beta

!