Any 8KNXP BIOS updates?

Have there been any official BIOS releases or updates to the GA-8KNXP v2
board since the FKa beta bios?

"B. Walker" <bawalkerREMOVE@THISmodemnet.net> wrote in message
> Have there been any official BIOS releases or updates to the GA-8KNXP v2
> board since the FKa beta bios?

Not to my knowledge, why...having problems?

Richard Dower wrote:
> "B. Walker" <bawalkerREMOVE@THISmodemnet.net> wrote in message
>
>>Have there been any official BIOS releases or updates to the GA-8KNXP v2
>>board since the FKa beta bios?
>>

> Not to my knowledge, why...having problems?

I'd like to see a BIOS update, because I can't run either nTune or the
nVidia firewall.

Brent

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 05:45:38 +0100, "Richard Dower" <richarddower@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>"B. Walker" <bawalkerREMOVE@THISmodemnet.net> wrote in message
>> Have there been any official BIOS releases or updates to the GA-8KNXP v2
>> board since the FKa beta bios?
>>

>Not to my knowledge, why...having problems?

Yes these is, as I have F11a for my GA-8I875 Ultra this is the same board
but with out the DPS2 board..

But I hassled Gigabyte to get it, as I was having boot problems, the new bios
fixed that and gave me some more boot options as per the ITE update Data..

> I'd like to see a BIOS update, because I can't run either nTune or the
> nVidia firewall.

What makes you think that your inability to run a graphics card tuning
program is related to your 8KNXP's BIOS?

(Just in case ... The OP was referring to an 8KNXP rev2 board, not a GA-
K8NXP-SLI, which has an nforce4 chipset.)

Kris

I was referring to the GA-8KNXP v2 (Intel 875P chipset) motherboard.

Kris Vorwerk wrote:
>>I'd like to see a BIOS update, because I can't run either nTune or the
>>nVidia firewall.
>

> What makes you think that your inability to run a graphics card tuning
> program is related to your 8KNXP's BIOS?
>
> (Just in case ... The OP was referring to an 8KNXP rev2 board, not a GA-
> K8NXP-SLI, which has an nforce4 chipset.)
>
> Kris

Oops, sorry, Actually my mobo is the GA-KNXP-9, which *isn't* SLI. About
my problem (and by the way, nTune isn't a graphics card tuner), what
else could it be, if not the BIOS?

Brent