Monitor OUT of range

When using teh bezel feature for Matrox triple head to go the left monitor bezels up just fine (number is 108 but the right around 58 goes blank and says outof range. The monitors are identical. Drivers are all updated.
5 answers Last reply
More about monitor range
  1. You're using dual view?

On the good monitor, right click desktop > screen resolution

Select the monitor that says "out of range". Lower the screen resoluation to the minimum, then slowly take it back up until it does it again, then you'll know what to set
  2. You also want to set the refresh rate to 60 for all monitors (assuming the are LCD). The "range" not only means the resolution, but also the refresh rate at times plus the resolution. A monitor may be able to run a high resolution fine at 60hz, and choke at 70.
  3. edmond419 said:
    You're using dual view?

On the good monitor, right click desktop > screen resolution

Select the monitor that says "out of range". Lower the screen resoluation to the minimum, then slowly take it back up until it does it again, then you'll know what to set

I am using 3 ASUS 242H monitors that are ,all set to the same resolution and refresh rate. The left one bezels up just fine. The one on right gets close to aliging the lines using the matrox bezel management software and then goes blank with the out of range message. I lower it back down a couple numbers and it comes back on but still cannot get it line up like the on eon the left does.
    I wil ltry switching cables around also and see what happens. Just thought some one might have had this problem.
  4. Try reseating your graphics card, i had this problem and this sorted it perfectly :).
  5. I switched to catalyst eyefinity and it is working fine , I have triple head to go for sale!
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Matrox Monitors Windows 7