~GA K8NF-9 Will Not Boot To Bios~

WolfX

Will not boot on startup, and gives more than 11 beeps when CPU
installed? Any help would be appreciated, I've tried different power
supply, reset the bios, with a jumper, and by taken the battery out,
nothing happens. Only thing is that I don't have is another PCI
express video card to try on it, could that be the problem, with it
trying to go to bios. I haven't put past on the cpu casue it came
with some on the Heatsink allready was going to add if needed, could
that be the problem with the beeps.

Specs:

CPU: AMD Athlon 64 3000+ Winchester
Integrated into Chip FSB Socket 939

Motherboard:
GA K8NF-9

Videocard: Albatron Geforce PCX5300 128MB
64-bit DDR PCI-Express x16

System Memory:
Crucial 512MB 184-Pin DDR SDRAM
Unbuffered DDR 400 (PC 3200)

Hard Drive: Western Digital Caviar SE
WD2000JD 200GB 7200 RPM Serial ATA150 Hard Drive

Case:ENERMAX 10MCS-56881LBFS-D3 Blue
Aluminum/SECC ATX Mid Tower Computer Case 400W Power Supply

"WolfX" <Dionys72@hotmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message
> Will not boot on startup, and gives more than 11 beeps when CPU
> installed? Any help would be appreciated, I've tried different power
> supply, reset the bios, with a jumper, and by taken the battery out,
> nothing happens. Only thing is that I don't have is another PCI
> express video card to try on it, could that be the problem, with it
> trying to go to bios. I haven't put past on the cpu casue it came
> with some on the Heatsink allready was going to add if needed, could
> that be the problem with the beeps.

I can't understand your explaination, how many beeps does it give and is
that with or without a CPU installed? If the CPU cooler is AMD then the
thermal pad it comes with is fine to use alone.

Take everything off the board, just leave PSU connected and see how many
beeps. As it's not dead and is still giving error codes I'd say you've got a
fault component plugged into it.

WolfX

I can't understand your explaination, how many beeps does it give and
is
that with or without a CPU installed? 11+ with the CPU 0
without it.

I am thinking its a BAD MOBO? just becasue there is NO
beeps.