GA-8I915P Duo Pro reboot problem

I have the following hardware (purchased in February)::

1 Cooler Master Centurion 5, ATX Mid Tower Case, 350W PSU, Silver

1 Gigabyte GA-8I915P Duo Pro motherboard, Socket 775, Intel 915P
Chipset, 800MHz FSB, 1xPCIe-16, 2xPC

1 Gigabyte GeForce 6600 video card, 128MB DDR, PCIe-16, GeForce 6600,
TV Out, DVI

1 Intel Pentium 4 550, 3.4 GHz CPU, 800MHz FSB, Prescott Socket 775,
Retail pack with fan

1 Kingston Dual Channel Memory Kit, 2x512MB, DDR-SDRAM, DIMM, DDR400

1 Logitech Cordless Desktop LX500, Keyboard & Optical Mouse, PS/2 & USB

1 Microsoft Windows XP Professional

1 Pioneer DVR-109, Dual Layer DVD Writer, DVD 16R/16W/8RW, CD
40R/40W/24RW, Internal, IDE, OEM, Black

2 Seagate Barracuda 7200.7 ST3160827AS, 160 GB, 7,200rpm, 8192K cache,
SATA-150, Fluid Bearing, NCQ

1 Seagate Barracuda 7200.7 ST380011A, 80 GB, 7,200rpm, 2048K cache,
ATA-100, Fluid Bearing Hard Disk

1 Sony MPF920S, 1.44MB, Internal, Floppy Disk Drive

When I first put it all together it used to randomly reboot all the time.
e.g. during the windows install.
I did lots of fresh windows installs to try and see if it would go away.
Eventually I had the motherboard replaced.
After installing the new motherboard I did a fresh windows install without
any reboot.
Currently the PC will still reboot at random but normally when I am not
using it.
For example. I can capture 1 hour of video without reboot. Write 4 gig to a
DVD disk without reboot.
It tends to reboot more often when I'm not actually running any program. e.e
if I leave the PC over night (even with standby tuened off)
It will also reboot if I try and put it in standby mode.

Testing I have done.
Tested the memory using memtest-86, both as 1 Gig and with only on DIMM in -
not error, reboot problem doesn't go away with either 512 meg DIM in.
Tested disk drives using seagate tools.
I took the video card back to supplier and they say it tested ok.
Used SpeedFan to check CPU temp

I have installed all the latest drivers.

From Gigabytes EasyTune 5 I have the following:

CPU FSB 200 Voltage 1.38
Memory Freq 400 Voltage 2.6
VCoreA 1.32
+3.3v 3.180
+21v 11.410

Cpu Temperature 32 deg C

I'm about to send the Video card back for replace as I have run out of
ideas.

Can anyone suggest what the problem might be.

Random reboots are more often than not memory or power supply probs.Id
stick my neck on the line and say your power supply needs to be
uprated. At least 450w -as your runing three hard drives-from a good
manufacturer-Tagan, Enermax,ocz etc