Which refill ink brand to choose ?

Since there ase so many refill ink brands, which one to choose to maintain
good print quality (black & color).
Could someone recommend me a quality refill ink producer from their own
experience?

Also, regarding Canon printers, is it better to refill original cartriges or
to get a compatible ink cartriges.

Appreciate your answers !
3 answers Last reply
More about which refill brand choose

    On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 11:06:28 +0200, "Asimov"
    <andjelino.tuksar@ck.htnet.hr> wrote:

    >Since there ase so many refill ink brands, which one to choose to maintain
    >good print quality (black & color).
    >Could someone recommend me a quality refill ink producer from their own
    >experience?
    >
    >Also, regarding Canon printers, is it better to refill original cartriges or
    >to get a compatible ink cartriges.
    >
    >Appreciate your answers !

    Hands down, Forumalbs ink www.alotofthings.com

    blank cartridges from www.inkjetgoodies.com

    You can refill your originals with this ink with no trouble at all and
    get the full life of the original cartridge. I would highly suggest
    having a full set of all colors ready to go so you do not have the
    printhead waiting for a cartridge while you refill.

    If one color gets just below half full, I replace the entire set, top
    off the removed set store it for next time.

    www.inkjetsaver.com

    Asimov wrote:
    > Since there ase so many refill ink brands, which one to choose to maintain
    > good print quality (black & color).
    > Could someone recommend me a quality refill ink producer from their own
    > experience?
    For almost 4 years I have been using http://www.inksupply.com/. It's my
    favorite as well as many other refillers who post on this newsgroup.

    > Also, regarding Canon printers, is it better to refill original cartriges or
    > to get a compatible ink cartriges.
    My personal preference for Canons and other non-chipped tank only
    cartridges such as those used on older Epsons is to purchase the generic
    cartridges all ready filled.

    > Appreciate your answers !

Printers Canon Compatibility Peripherals