computer keep restarting.

dear all,
please help, I've got problem with my pc. since 2 days ago every time I turn
my computer its keep turn itself off and restart again, and again. Also there
is a small window saying window prepare to install. Then suddenly turn itself
off and on again.
Please tell me the prob and how to fix it. thanks

dewa

And this is a wireless networking problem why?

"dewa" <dewa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> dear all,
> please help, I've got problem with my pc. since 2 days ago every time I
> turn
> my computer its keep turn itself off and restart again, and again. Also
> there
> is a small window saying window prepare to install. Then suddenly turn
> itself
> off and on again.
> Please tell me the prob and how to fix it. thanks
>

> dewa

virus

mike