Cd rom Drive Writable/DVD Combo

Everytime I try to burn a CD it tells me to Please insert Disc when I already
have one in there. So I go to My Computer, D Drive and explore assuming that
it will just tell me that it's a blank cd but it again says Please insert
disc. Any Clues??
--
Jacalyn
1 answer Last reply

    "Jacalyn" <Jacalyn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >Everytime I try to burn a CD it tells me to Please insert Disc when I already
    >have one in there. So I go to My Computer, D Drive and explore assuming that
    >it will just tell me that it's a blank cd but it again says Please insert
    >disc. Any Clues??

    Start here: "How to Troubleshoot Issues That Occur When You Write Data
    to a CD-R or CD-RW Optical Disc in Windows XP"
    (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=324129).

    --
    (tm)

DVD CD-Rom Windows XP