  • DVD
  • CD-Rom
  • Windows XP
January 7, 2005 2:17:11 AM

Everytime I try to burn a CD it tells me to Please insert Disc when I already
have one in there. So I go to My Computer, D Drive and explore assuming that
it will just tell me that it's a blank cd but it again says Please insert
disc. Any Clues??
--
Jacalyn

More about : rom drive writable dvd combo

Anonymous
January 7, 2005 12:15:55 PM

"Jacalyn" <Jacalyn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Everytime I try to burn a CD it tells me to Please insert Disc when I already
>have one in there. So I go to My Computer, D Drive and explore assuming that
>it will just tell me that it's a blank cd but it again says Please insert
>disc. Any Clues??

Start here: "How to Troubleshoot Issues That Occur When You Write Data
to a CD-R or CD-RW Optical Disc in Windows XP"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=324129).

--
(tm)