Can't find EasyTune on the web site

Just can't find EasyTune for my K8NS-939 on the web site.
Anyone have its url?

It's not under that board's drivers.
--
Ed Light

Smiley :-/
MS Smiley :-\

Send spam to the FTC at
uce@ftc.gov
Thanks, robots.
2 answers Last reply
More about find easytune site

    found Et5 here

    http://www.techspot.com/drivers/driver/file/download/3428/

    Wayne

    "Ed Light" <nobody@nobody.there> wrote in message
    > Just can't find EasyTune for my K8NS-939 on the web site.
    > Anyone have its url?
    >
    > It's not under that board's drivers.
    > --
    > Ed Light
    >
    > Smiley :-/
    > MS Smiley :-\
    >
    > Send spam to the FTC at
    > uce@ftc.gov
    > Thanks, robots.

    I use a Gigabyte GA-7VAXP Mobo with Easy tune III ver 3.3 (and Easy
    tune 4 trial version) on installation CD - if its the same get in
    touch.

    Davy.

Gigabyte Drivers Spam Motherboards