8INXP at 800FSB?

I saw several people post threads who wanted to do this, but nothing
conclusive has come of it.

Apparently the board chipset (intel 7205) will support FSB speeds up to
800 without straining itself.. it is just a matter of having an 800FSB
CPU and high grade DDR 400 RAM..

but the little info i have found on this particular board seems to
indicate that the GB BIOS will not let yyou do this...

has anyone attempted, and with what results? when i saw the article
below, i got really excited because my current CPU (533/3.06/HT) sells
used for slightly less than brand new 800/3.+ CPUs, so i figured it
would be a fun, inexpensive project...

http://www.bizrate.com/marketplace/search/search__cat_id--403,prod_id--8752803.html

currently have 2x DDR Corsair XMS 512 (dont remember exact type, but it
was best grade they offered at 400 when i bought)
8INXP
Radeon X800Pro
Audigy 2 Platinum
SATA RAID w/ 2 WD Raptors 10KRPM 36GB
Antec Sonata Case w/ 380S power
3.06/533/HT cooled with Arctic freezer 4
Sony CD/DVDRW
XP SP2/F5 Bios

Anyway, it would be pretty shitty if the Asus board would support this
but not GB. if that is, in fact, the case, i will be switching to Asus
boards in the future.

http://www.tomshardware.com/motherboard/20030429/index.html

I saw several people post threads who wanted to do this, but nothing
conclusive has come of it.

Apparently the board chipset (intel 7205) will support FSB speeds up to
800 without straining itself.. it is just a matter of having an 800FSB
CPU and high grade DDR 400 RAM..

but the little info i have found on this particular board seems to
indicate that the GB BIOS will not let yyou do this...

has anyone attempted, and with what results? when i saw the article
below, i got really excited because my current CPU (533/3.06/HT) sells
used for slightly less than brand new 800/3.+ CPUs, so i figured it
would be a fun, inexpensive project...

http://www.bizrate.com/marketplace/search/search__cat_id--403,prod_id--8752803.html

currently have 2x DDR400 Corsair XMS 512 (dont remember exact type, but