Networking with dual booting

hi...hope some one can help...I have on my computer, i am using windows
xp...connected to a broadband modem Acatel530.and a linksys grt45g
router.....everything works ok...but my problem is i have dual booting
....want connect to the internet with the second boot.....how can i do this
without changing any configuration on my modem and router...
Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about networking dual booting

    Hi

    The setting on the Modem are Not computer related.

    The settings on the Router are Not computer related if the Router is set to
    give IP through its DHCP.

    Any computer (or Boot) the has an Ethernet connection can connect to the
    Modem/Router.

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Thomas" <lind11@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > hi...hope some one can help...I have on my computer, i am using windows
    > xp...connected to a broadband modem Acatel530.and a linksys grt45g
    > router.....everything works ok...but my problem is i have dual booting
    > ...want connect to the internet with the second boot.....how can i do this
    > without changing any configuration on my modem and router...
    > Thanks

Routers Networking Wireless Networking