Networking with dual booting

Last response: in Wireless Networking
Share
March 13, 2005 11:28:31 AM

hi...hope some one can help...I have on my computer, i am using windows
xp...connected to a broadband modem Acatel530.and a linksys grt45g
router.....everything works ok...but my problem is i have dual booting
....want connect to the internet with the second boot.....how can i do this
without changing any configuration on my modem and router...
Thanks
March 13, 2005 11:28:32 AM

Hi

The setting on the Modem are Not computer related.

The settings on the Router are Not computer related if the Router is set to
give IP through its DHCP.

Any computer (or Boot) the has an Ethernet connection can connect to the
Modem/Router.

Jack (MVP-Networking).

!