GA-K8NXP-9 RAID Driver Setup

Hi
The MB has two RAID chips Sil3114 and the Nvidia Nforce4 Ultra each of which
can handle 4 SATA Drives.

When setting up Windows XP I am prompted for the Drivers (F6). Theirs is a
driver extraction utility on the Drivers CD to create a floppy for use in
the windows set up.

Which drivers do I use there are over 10 listed?

How do I load the drivers for both Raid Controllers combined on one floppy
or two separate floppies?

Help much appreciated

Stephen

"news.ntlworld.com" <steve,meadows@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Hi
> The MB has two RAID chips Sil3114 and the Nvidia Nforce4 Ultra each of
> which can handle 4 SATA Drives.
>
> When setting up Windows XP I am prompted for the Drivers (F6). Theirs is a
> driver extraction utility on the Drivers CD to create a floppy for use in
> the windows set up.
>
> Which drivers do I use there are over 10 listed?
>
> How do I load the drivers for both Raid Controllers combined on one floppy
> or two separate floppies?
>
> Help much appreciated
>
> Stephen

Ifyou want to use the 3114, I believe the driver is called RAID 5.
See the FAQ on the Gigabyte site.
HG