Laptop freezes

Hope someone can help I have been to sort this out for weeks now. I have a
Sony Vaio PCG-K215Z laptop with network card installed, and I have a D-link
G604T router. MY computer freezes whilst on the internet at not specific set
times, and I have to turn of my computer an reboot. I have done a system
recovery, and that has not solved the problem, I have downloaded the firmware
for the router. I am not particularly technical and would like some easy to
understand help with this as I am getting so fustrated. I am running XP SP2,
and I am not sure if this is creating a conflict.

Thankyou

look at the events log

mike

"picker" <picker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hope someone can help I have been to sort this out for weeks now. I have
> Sony Vaio PCG-K215Z laptop with network card installed, and I have a
D-link
> G604T router. MY computer freezes whilst on the internet at not specific
set
> times, and I have to turn of my computer an reboot. I have done a system
> recovery, and that has not solved the problem, I have downloaded the
firmware
> for the router. I am not particularly technical and would like some easy
> understand help with this as I am getting so fustrated. I am running XP
SP2,
> and I am not sure if this is creating a conflict.
>
> Thankyou

Hi Mike,

Approx. 10 mins before the following events are logged:

Not sure if that helps!

Thanks for you help.