xp prof sp2 get this message....Load library Name?

Install XP prof SP2 and load accessories and used them but get this message
quote

Load Library Name? Get_ResHandle this!
c:\windows\system32\spool\DRIVERS\w32x86\3\E_DI06YE.DLL

How can I get rid of this, Please assist, many thanks.

Try uninstalling your printer(s) reboot and let windows reinstall them or
follow the steps for cleaning up print drivers here
http://members.shaw.ca/bsanders/CleanPrinterDrivers.htm .