Networking help

I have 2 computers hooked via wireless router where they are sharing the same
dsl internet. I cannot seem to get them networked meaning sharing files. I
tried everything but for some reason I must be missing something. They are
both XP Home, and the wireless is the notebook. Both are Dells. I tried the
wizards also, both.
--
Greg

Are you running a firewall, and have you setup exceptions in the firewalls
to let your computers access each other?

Robert...

"smitz0327" <smitz0327@msn.com> wrote in message
>I have 2 computers hooked via wireless router where they are sharing the
>same
> dsl internet. I cannot seem to get them networked meaning sharing files. I
> tried everything but for some reason I must be missing something. They are
> both XP Home, and the wireless is the notebook. Both are Dells. I tried
> the
> wizards also, both.
> --
> Greg