Which disk is DeviceHarddisk5D?

Hi all,

I keep getting an error about a bad block in \Device\Harddisk5\D.
But how can I locate which disk it is?

If I open the disk management, the 5th disk (disk 4) is a drive
I haven't read/write to for ages. Is it possible that a bad block
has been detected there?
Its more probably the bad block is in one of my other disks, which I
used severely these days, and a bad block may have formed. But how
can I find out which disk it is, to replace it?

George

bar

Even though you may not have initiated any event that would access a drive,
system management functions constantly monitor all drives.

Run chkdsk to identify and fix any problems, or other disk management /
scanning tools that you may have.