Overclocknig with Easy Tune 5

How can I overclock my amd 64 3500 on ga-k8nf-9 with easy tune 5, do i have
to use linear mode or just get cpu fsb up. Please tell me the easyest way !

"Nikonja" <nikonja@gmail.com> wrote in message
> How can I overclock my amd 64 3500 on ga-k8nf-9 with easy tune 5, do i
> have
> to use linear mode or just get cpu fsb up. Please tell me the easyest way
> !

Personally i'd do it within BIOS. Drop the HTT to 4x and increase the FSB.
Your CPU should do 2.4-2.5Ghz at least.

"Richard Dower" <richarddower@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Nikonja" <nikonja@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> How can I overclock my amd 64 3500 on ga-k8nf-9 with easy tune 5, do i
>> have
>> to use linear mode or just get cpu fsb up. Please tell me the easyest way
>> !
>
> Personally i'd do it within BIOS. Drop the HTT to 4x and increase the FSB.
> Your CPU should do 2.4-2.5Ghz at least.

But make sure you change all values from the 'auto' setting or the board
will compensate for your overclock by dropping other values.

TRENDING THREADS