Switch from touchpad to wireless mouse?

I've installed the software and everything seems to be in order, but the
wireless mouse doesn't work. Do I have to switch over somehow?
2 answers Last reply
More about switch touchpad wireless mouse

    does it batteries in it?
    did you push the "connect" buttons?
    does it have a clear line of sight to receiver?
    peter
    "Tag" <Tag@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I've installed the software and everything seems to be in order, but the
    > wireless mouse doesn't work. Do I have to switch over somehow?

    PS/2 or USB?

    USB should automatcially work.

    PS/2 may need to have a setting changed in the BIOS so as to "turn-on" the
    PS/2 mouse port. Normally, then the computer left the factory, the touchpad
    was set as the only "mouse" enabled.

    "peter" <peter@nomalarky.ca> wrote in message
    > does it batteries in it?
    > did you push the "connect" buttons?
    > does it have a clear line of sight to receiver?
    > peter
    > "Tag" <Tag@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> I've installed the software and everything seems to be in order, but the
    >> wireless mouse doesn't work. Do I have to switch over somehow?

Touchpad Switch Wireless Mouse Windows XP