Switch from touchpad to wireless mouse?

January 9, 2005 12:57:04 AM

I've installed the software and everything seems to be in order, but the
wireless mouse doesn't work. Do I have to switch over somehow?
January 9, 2005 4:06:44 PM

does it batteries in it?
did you push the "connect" buttons?
does it have a clear line of sight to receiver?
peter
"Tag" <Tag@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I've installed the software and everything seems to be in order, but the
> wireless mouse doesn't work. Do I have to switch over somehow?
Anonymous
January 10, 2005 2:10:48 PM

PS/2 or USB?

USB should automatcially work.

PS/2 may need to have a setting changed in the BIOS so as to "turn-on" the
PS/2 mouse port. Normally, then the computer left the factory, the touchpad
was set as the only "mouse" enabled.

!