K8NS Pro - Can't run using 2x512MB RAM?

Hello,

I have a K8NS Pro motherbaord (F9 bios) and I can not get the system to even
bootup to CMOS if I try installing two modules of 512MB RAM.

I have tried slots 1&2, 1&3 and 2&3.

It either remains a blank screen, makes long beeps, or gets to the video
card BIOS screen and reboots itself.

I have also tried using another pair of another brand of RAM.

I have also repeated all this following a CMOS reset.

It points toward the motherboard.

Is there something peculiar about the K8NS Pro and RAM or is it more likely
the motherboard is damaged.

Cheers

Bullman
2 answers Last reply
More about k8ns 2x512mb

    Bullman wrote:
    /cut/

    You could try some new BIOS if they're out.
    Usually these kind of issues are solved with new BIOS revisions.

    --
    Glitches are BAD!!!
    Beware...

    ICQ:275699535