Samson

Hi, I have a monterboard (JETWAY from factor) with a 900 Mhz Duron
Processor. I am reading about my motherboard manual here and says it supports
AMD.
Athlon 600mhz-1.33ghz processor, or AMD Duron 600mhz-850mhz.
Or Support 100/133 Mhz Cpu Bus Clock.
Support 266 Mhz DDR F.S.B.
** Reserves support for future AMD Athlon/Duron Processors.**
How can found matches about Processors. If Want buy Athlon 2.0 Ghz or Duron
1.8 Ghz Can? If matches support 100/133 Mhz....? But i see in shop avaible
Amd Duron 1.8 Ghz.. Can Change It? Or Above Athlon 2.0 Ghz...? or Best Buy
Two 512 Mb Sd-ram 100/133 MHZ, memory size expandable to 1 GB. Thank You for
Help Me.

P.S. I am not skill english. Sorry If undersatnd can help me. THANK YOU so
MUCH! BYE for All

peter

In order to answer your question we need the model of the Jetway motherboard
that you have.
If you have a manual its usually printed on the cover,if you have no manual it
is silkscreened on the motherboard itself.
PS...Jetway is not a form factor it is the manufacturers name...ATX is a form
factor.
peter
"Samson" <Samson @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I have a monterboard (JETWAY from factor) with a 900 Mhz Duron
> Processor. I am reading about my motherboard manual here and says it supports
> AMD.
> Athlon 600mhz-1.33ghz processor, or AMD Duron 600mhz-850mhz.
> Or Support 100/133 Mhz Cpu Bus Clock.
> Support 266 Mhz DDR F.S.B.
> ** Reserves support for future AMD Athlon/Duron Processors.**
> How can found matches about Processors. If Want buy Athlon 2.0 Ghz or Duron
> 1.8 Ghz Can? If matches support 100/133 Mhz....? But i see in shop avaible
> Amd Duron 1.8 Ghz.. Can Change It? Or Above Athlon 2.0 Ghz...? or Best Buy
> Two 512 Mb Sd-ram 100/133 MHZ, memory size expandable to 1 GB. Thank You for
> Help Me.
>
> P.S. I am not skill english. Sorry If undersatnd can help me. THANK YOU so
> MUCH! BYE for All

EVEREST from www.lavalys.com will identify the system and
the location for the downloads.

"peter" <peter@nomalarky.ca> wrote in message
| In order to answer your question we need the model of the
Jetway motherboard
| that you have.
| If you have a manual its usually printed on the cover,if
you have no manual it
| is silkscreened on the motherboard itself.
| PS...Jetway is not a form factor it is the manufacturers
name...ATX is a form
| factor.
| peter
| "Samson" <Samson @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message
| > Hi, I have a monterboard (JETWAY from factor) with a 900
Mhz Duron
| > Processor. I am reading about my motherboard manual here
and says it supports
| > AMD.
| > Athlon 600mhz-1.33ghz processor, or AMD Duron
600mhz-850mhz.
| > Or Support 100/133 Mhz Cpu Bus Clock.
| > Support 266 Mhz DDR F.S.B.
| > ** Reserves support for future AMD Athlon/Duron
Processors.**
| > How can found matches about Processors. If Want buy
Athlon 2.0 Ghz or Duron
| > 1.8 Ghz Can? If matches support 100/133 Mhz....? But i
see in shop avaible
| > Amd Duron 1.8 Ghz.. Can Change It? Or Above Athlon 2.0
Ghz...? or Best Buy
| > Two 512 Mb Sd-ram 100/133 MHZ, memory size expandable to
1 GB. Thank You for
| > Help Me.
| >
| > P.S. I am not skill english. Sorry If undersatnd can
help me. THANK YOU so
| > MUCH! BYE for All

bar

The motherboard will not recognise any CPU above 1.33GHz - as you have quoted
from the manual.

Don't try changing the CPU, it's too old and too slow even at 1.33Ghz.

Save the money any try swapping for new CPU, Mobo and memory. You can reuse
all other items.