Any way to be emailed when a new version of MAME is releas..

One of the features that I liked about www.mame.dk was the fact that you
could signup for the mailing list and be notified when a new version of
MAME was released. Most of the time this email was the only way I knew that
a new version of MAME was available. Is there any place that has something
like this?

Thanks.

Mike

Splendid

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 03:58:30 GMT, Trimaniax wrote:

> One of the features that I liked about www.mame.dk was the fact that you
> could signup for the mailing list and be notified when a new version of
> MAME was released. Most of the time this email was the only way I knew that
> a new version of MAME was available. Is there any place that has something
> like this?

I think your best bet is probably to regularly visit MAMEWorld's News
Submission board:
http://www.mameworld.info/ubbthreads/postlist.php?Cat=&Board=news
There are some pretty obsessive news-checkers on there :p

They also do an RSS feed which is probably the next best thing to being
emailed...

Mike

Thanks for the info. I was actually just thinking that I would prefer an
RSS feed for the update news. I'll give that website a shot.