error on the harddisk? or just me!

I tryed to put my pc back to factory settings and now when i turn on my pc i
have 2 operating systems to choose from. 1 of them is fine but i cant get the
other 2 work, this is the 1 i want to get rid of but dont know how! can
anyone help me!

Hi

Please try the following link to Michael Stevens' web page:

"I have two installations of XP on the same partition........"
http://michaelstevenstech.com/xpfaq.html#20

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User