Intellipoint 5.2 system tray icon missing

I am starting to test/use the Intellipoint 5.2 drivers with my Microsofy
mice. I have now noticed that the System Tray icon has disappeared and I
have not found a solution to get it back. Is there a way to get the System
Tray icon back or did Microsoft remove it? If they removed it, would they
bring it back??

--
Y.

gf

Distinguished
May 4, 2004

Control Panel/Mouse/« Afficher l'icône dans la barre des tâches ».

"Yves Leclerc" <yleclercNOSPAM@maysys.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
e$B5VTy9EHA.3260@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
>I am starting to test/use the Intellipoint 5.2 drivers with my Microsofy
>mice. I have now noticed that the System Tray icon has disappeared and I
>have not found a solution to get it back. Is there a way to get the System
>Tray icon back or did Microsoft remove it? If they removed it, would they
>bring it back??
>

> --
> Y.

There is no option !

"GF" <x@noone.com> wrote in message

> Control Panel/Mouse/« Afficher l'icône dans la barre des tâches ».
>
> "Yves Leclerc" <yleclercNOSPAM@maysys.com> a écrit dans le message de
> news: e$B5VTy9EHA.3260@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
>>I am starting to test/use the Intellipoint 5.2 drivers with my Microsofy
>>mice. I have now noticed that the System Tray icon has disappeared and I
>>have not found a solution to get it back. Is there a way to get the
>>System Tray icon back or did Microsoft remove it? If they removed it,
>>would they bring it back??
>>

>> --
>> Y.

Start > Run > type MSCONFIG and enter > Startup and select to load. If it
isn't found in the list, try reinstalling drivers.

>I am starting to test/use the Intellipoint 5.2 drivers with my Microsofy
>mice. I have now noticed that the System Tray icon has disappeared and I
>have not found a solution to get it back. Is there a way to get the System
>Tray icon back or did Microsoft remove it? If they removed it, would they
>bring it back??
>

> --
> Y.

It is loading but there does not seem to be a System Tray Icon. I did a
quick search on the web and it seems that the icon just does not exist in
Intellipoint 5.2. I think it was there in version 5.0 and I know it was in
version 4.X.