Joe

I am running Windows Xp and the is an annoying mouse feature that
automatically click on a location if the mouse is idle for too long (like
when you're typing). I have searched through the different settings, but
can't for the life of me figure out how to turn this feature off. Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I think you have a noisy mouse. Try another. I've seen this when the mouse
is old and tired (worn out).

--
____________________________________
William (Bill) Vaughn

"Joe" <Joe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am running Windows Xp and the is an annoying mouse feature that
> automatically click on a location if the mouse is idle for too long (like
> when you're typing). I have searched through the different settings, but
> can't for the life of me figure out how to turn this feature off. Any help
> would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks in advance.

peter

Hi,

Try to use other mouse as you mouse may be too old.
If the symptom persists, check for spywares.

Peter