Portable USB Drive Problem

I have recently got a portable usb mp3player. Well the first few days
everything was working properly when transfering music from my PC to the mp3
player. But since then when i connect it to the PC and try to transfer music,
it displays the player as only 112KB or so, when it is a 512MB player! I
could hard fit a song with that hardly half a song. And on the player it
keeps displaying "Disk Error" when switched on, and I don't know what's the
problem or what caused it! If there is anyone who knows please I would very
much appreciate it if you could tell me how to solve it?

Tim

bar

waste no more time. Go back to the store and ask them to resolve your
problem - either by fixing whatever is wrong or replacing the unit with
another that works properly.