Portable USB Drive Problem

I have recently got a portable usb mp3player. Well the first few days
everything was working properly when transfering music from my PC to the mp3
player. But since then when i connect it to the PC and try to transfer music,
it displays the player as only 112KB or so, when it is a 512MB player! I
could hard fit a song with that hardly half a song. And on the player it
keeps displaying "Disk Error" when switched on, and I don't know what's the
problem or what caused it! If there is anyone who knows please I would very
much appreciate it if you could tell me how to solve it?

Tim
1 answer Last reply
More about portable drive problem

    waste no more time. Go back to the store and ask them to resolve your
    problem - either by fixing whatever is wrong or replacing the unit with
    another that works properly.

    "im Southwood" wrote:

    > I have recently got a portable usb mp3player. Well the first few days
    > everything was working properly when transfering music from my PC to the mp3
    > player. But since then when i connect it to the PC and try to transfer music,
    > it displays the player as only 112KB or so, when it is a 512MB player! I
    > could hard fit a song with that hardly half a song. And on the player it
    > keeps displaying "Disk Error" when switched on, and I don't know what's the
    > problem or what caused it! If there is anyone who knows please I would very
    > much appreciate it if you could tell me how to solve it?
    >
    > Tim

USB Drive Windows XP