multiple monitor settings not being saved..

a b C Monitor
January 12, 2005 1:41:58 PM

Hopefully this post is hitting the correct group..

I have 3 monitors hooked to one machine, all working fine, but,
everytime i reboot, all the settings are lost, and i must reset the
resolutions, positions etc. This is not a huge problem, just very
annoying. Is there something special we need to do to tell XP that this
is a permanant scenario? thanks, drew..
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
January 12, 2005 7:09:33 PM

Sounds like the user profile are not being saved properly, test with new
account/profile.

!