GA 81G100MX

Richy

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2004

Came across this motherboard while looking at someones PC but i cannot find
any details on this motherboard!!?? Like the specs? I am trying to find
out what memory can be used and how much etc, in fact i would like the
manual to this board but cant find any reference to it a gigabyte

Cheers for any help please

--

Play the UK & EURO
http://www.v-w-d.com/g.asp?m=33887RW