CNPS7700 and GA-8I945P Pro

Glitch

Distinguished
Jul 26, 2004

Gilles Vollant wrote:
> any idea?

Take a meter and see if there is enough space for the 7700. There should
be at least 7cm free around the socket.

btw.I hope for your sake that you're looking at the AL-CU model because
CU could very well break off the socket and the whole motherboard.That's
assuming you don't move it properly or kick it :))).

--
Glitches are BAD!!!
Beware...

ICQ:275699535

"Glitch" <glitch_120@yahoo.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
darh4c$llo$1@bagan.srce.hr...
> Gilles Vollant wrote:
>> any idea?
>>

> Take a meter and see if there is enough space for the 7700. There should
> be at least 7cm free around the socket.
>
> btw.I hope for your sake that you're looking at the AL-CU model because CU
> could very well break off the socket and the whole motherboard.That's
> assuming you don't move it properly or kick it :))).
I've ordered CU model

I'll have to be very carrefull to install it !