CNPS7700 and GA-8I945P Pro

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
July 10, 2005 9:32:31 PM

Hello,
I've installed a GA-8I945P Pro and a Pentium D 830.
The Intel fan make a lot of noise

I think about a Zalman CNPS7700 fan

unfortunatelly, the CNPS7700 Compatible Socket 775 Motherboard List contain
only older motherboard
http://www.zalman.co.kr/product/cooler/7700-775MBlist_e...

any idea?

More about : cnps7700 8i945p pro

July 10, 2005 10:07:40 PM

Gilles Vollant wrote:
> any idea?

Take a meter and see if there is enough space for the 7700. There should
be at least 7cm free around the socket.

btw.I hope for your sake that you're looking at the AL-CU model because
CU could very well break off the socket and the whole motherboard.That's
assuming you don't move it properly or kick it (:) ).

--
Glitches are BAD!!!
Beware...

ICQ:275699535
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
July 15, 2005 6:24:10 PM

"Glitch" <glitch_120@yahoo.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
darh4c$llo$1@bagan.srce.hr...
> Gilles Vollant wrote:
>> any idea?
>>

> Take a meter and see if there is enough space for the 7700. There should
> be at least 7cm free around the socket.
>
> btw.I hope for your sake that you're looking at the AL-CU model because CU
> could very well break off the socket and the whole motherboard.That's
> assuming you don't move it properly or kick it (:) ).
I've ordered CU model

I'll have to be very carrefull to install it !
!