CNPS7700 and GA-8I945P Pro

Hello,
I've installed a GA-8I945P Pro and a Pentium D 830.
The Intel fan make a lot of noise

I think about a Zalman CNPS7700 fan

unfortunatelly, the CNPS7700 Compatible Socket 775 Motherboard List contain
only older motherboard
http://www.zalman.co.kr/product/cooler/7700-775MBlist_eng.htm

any idea?
2 answers Last reply
More about cnps7700 8i945p

    Gilles Vollant wrote:
    > any idea?

    Take a meter and see if there is enough space for the 7700. There should
    be at least 7cm free around the socket.

    btw.I hope for your sake that you're looking at the AL-CU model because
    CU could very well break off the socket and the whole motherboard.That's
    assuming you don't move it properly or kick it (:)).

    --
    Glitches are BAD!!!
    Beware...

    ICQ:275699535

    "Glitch" <glitch_120@yahoo.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
    darh4c$llo$1@bagan.srce.hr...
    > Gilles Vollant wrote:
    >> any idea?
    >>

    > Take a meter and see if there is enough space for the 7700. There should
    > be at least 7cm free around the socket.
    >
    > btw.I hope for your sake that you're looking at the AL-CU model because CU
    > could very well break off the socket and the whole motherboard.That's
    > assuming you don't move it properly or kick it (:)).
    I've ordered CU model

    I'll have to be very carrefull to install it !

Gigabyte Motherboards