MP3 player clock problem

on some of the songs I have put on my MuVo v200 mp3 player, the clock doesnt
count down properly. it goes faster, so at the end of the song on some of
them, it says it has played for like 7 minutes. it doesnt effect the quality
of the song is though.

any ideas???

Not a Windows XP problem! Check with Creative Labs since the MuVo does not
use XP as it's OS.

"Richie H" <RichieH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> on some of the songs I have put on my MuVo v200 mp3 player, the clock
> doesnt
> count down properly. it goes faster, so at the end of the song on some of
> them, it says it has played for like 7 minutes. it doesnt effect the
> quality
> of the song is though.
>
> any ideas???

Some MP3 songs might be encoded in Variable Bit-Rate(VBR). See Google.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=variable%2Bbitrate%2Bmp3

This is not a problem, it may just be a lack of proper VBR MP3 support on
the MP3 player.

Abhilash Tibrewal
MCSA