Can't Download files

Has anyone experienced problems with Giga-Byte web site. Been trying to
check for updates but can get nowhere,can't access BIO/Driver files for my
mobo under support (unless i am missing something selecting my mobo should
bring up a list of suitable files -nothing happens). Download centre wont
work-brings upp an error message " hdevce=ffffffff" then offers to send an
error message to MS. I cannot even get anywhere with the Technical Zone,
nothing to click!!!

I believe all my settings are correct but who knows maybe someone out there
can advise.? Everything else works just fine.
Am running GA 7400 Pro 2 mobo (Bios FH) with Athlon 2800+,1 gig
memory,Geforce 4 TI 4600 graphics card,(drivers V6.14.10.6.6.9.3) bios and
usual bits i.e DVD burner.Windows XP SP2

Any help or advice welcome ,about to give up with GB website.

Stuart

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 07:11:26 GMT, "Stuart Bull"
<sb018q4191@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

>Any help or advice welcome ,about to give up with GB website.

Try using different browser. Sometimes a web site HTML are badly
coded and won't work with all browsers.

Impmon wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 07:11:26 GMT, "Stuart Bull"
> <sb018q4191@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
>

>>Any help or advice welcome ,about to give up with GB website.
>

> Try using different browser. Sometimes a web site HTML are badly
> coded and won't work with all browsers.

It's been my experience that Gigabyte's web site doesn't like netscape
browsers - try MS IE - then do a scan or two, or three.

Ian

Stuart Bull wrote:
> Has anyone experienced problems with Giga-Byte web site. Been trying to
> check for updates but can get nowhere,can't access BIO/Driver files for my
> mobo under support (unless i am missing something selecting my mobo should
> bring up a list of suitable files -nothing happens). Download centre wont
> work-brings upp an error message " hdevce=ffffffff" then offers to send an
> error message to MS. I cannot even get anywhere with the Technical Zone,
> nothing to click!!!
>
> I believe all my settings are correct but who knows maybe someone out there
> can advise.? Everything else works just fine.
> Am running GA 7400 Pro 2 mobo (Bios FH) with Athlon 2800+,1 gig
> memory,Geforce 4 TI 4600 graphics card,(drivers V6.14.10.6.6.9.3) bios and
> usual bits i.e DVD burner.Windows XP SP2
>
> Any help or advice welcome ,about to give up with GB website.
>
> Stuart

Can't say I have - the only trouble I can recall was a long while back
and I was using Netscape 7.2, worked in IE when I tried that.

Which site are you using - try a mirror.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0528-4, 14/07/2005
Tested on: 15/07/2005 07:40:37