GA-K8NS Pro how to change agp aperture size??

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
July 20, 2005 12:40:25 PM

as the title says, i cant see a option to change my AGP aperture size, all
my other gigabyte boards have this option but not this one.

i need to change it to see if it helps in stuttering issues playing
battlefield 2.

GA-K8NS Pro -754
bios F8
xp64-3200
1gig, 6800
xp pro

i sent a email to gigabyte support but last time i did it took 3months to
get a reply, so im hoping someone here might know.

i searched google to no avail.
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
July 20, 2005 12:40:26 PM

Probably it's on the hidden CTRL + F1 menu.

--
Ed Light

Smiley :-/
MS Smiley :-\

Send spam to the FTC at
uce@ftc.gov
Thanks, robots.
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
July 23, 2005 5:57:18 PM

Go to the BIO's first page and press Ctl-F1 to get into advanced
feature mode. You will see many more options there.

BigVoice

!