GA-K8NS Pro how to change agp aperture size??

as the title says, i cant see a option to change my AGP aperture size, all
my other gigabyte boards have this option but not this one.

i need to change it to see if it helps in stuttering issues playing
battlefield 2.

GA-K8NS Pro -754
bios F8
xp64-3200
1gig, 6800
xp pro

i sent a email to gigabyte support but last time i did it took 3months to
get a reply, so im hoping someone here might know.

i searched google to no avail.
2 answers Last reply
More about k8ns change aperture size

    Probably it's on the hidden CTRL + F1 menu.

    --
    Ed Light

    Smiley :-/
    MS Smiley :-\

    Send spam to the FTC at
    uce@ftc.gov
    Thanks, robots.

    Go to the BIO's first page and press Ctl-F1 to get into advanced
    feature mode. You will see many more options there.

    BigVoice

    On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 08:40:25 +1000, "robert59"
    <r_872ob9@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

    >as the title says, i cant see a option to change my AGP aperture size, all
    >my other gigabyte boards have this option but not this one.
    >
    >i need to change it to see if it helps in stuttering issues playing
    >battlefield 2.
    >
    >GA-K8NS Pro -754
    >bios F8
    >xp64-3200
    >1gig, 6800
    >xp pro
    >
    >i sent a email to gigabyte support but last time i did it took 3months to
    >get a reply, so im hoping someone here might know.
    >
    >i searched google to no avail.

Gigabyte Motherboards