Local printers

I need to allow printer installation on Windows XP and 2000 Pro laptops
without giving local admin or power user rights... is this possible?
1 answer Last reply
More about local printers

    No.
    See:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;297780

    It is possible with network printers.
    See:
    www.coribright.com

    "John" <noSPAM@please.net> wrote in message
    >I need to allow printer installation on Windows XP and 2000 Pro laptops
    >without giving local admin or power user rights... is this possible?

Hardware Microsoft Printers Windows XP