generic ink for Canon printers satisfactory?

I have a Canon I860 color inkjet printer that has made fantastic
prints using the original Canon ink cartridges that came with the
printer.

Some of the cartridges are now empty and need replacing.

Are there non-Canon cartridges that are as satisfactory as Canon's own
brand?

If so, may I ask for recommendations?

best, Aaron

On 27 Jun 2004 08:07:59 -0700, aaronep@pacbell.net (Aaron Epstein)
wrote:

>I have a Canon I860 color inkjet printer that has made fantastic
>prints using the original Canon ink cartridges that came with the
>printer.
>
>Some of the cartridges are now empty and need replacing.
>
>Are there non-Canon cartridges that are as satisfactory as Canon's own
>brand?
>
>If so, may I ask for recommendations?
>
>best, Aaron

www.alotofthings.com great ink and reputation to back it up