Does anyone know if someone makes a WIRELESS microphone/headset for the pc
that can be used over msn or aol messanger. I looked all over on websites
and couldnt find anything on one for the pc even though they have it for
phones. If you know, could u tell me the website or the company that makes
it.
Thanks

Plantronics make them, but the price may put you off..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/user

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

"Grannysman" <Grannysman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know if someone makes a WIRELESS microphone/headset for the pc
> that can be used over msn or aol messanger. I looked all over on websites
> and couldnt find anything on one for the pc even though they have it for
> phones. If you know, could u tell me the website or the company that
> makes
> it.
> Thanks

Quality microphones are made by Telex, Plantronics, Shure
and others. Try a search on Google or Pricewatch.