Guest user account

January 17, 2005 9:10:24 AM

As administrator how can I set up an internet connection
for Guest user? When logged on as Guest User, when I try
to set up connection I get the message,"you are logged on
as limited user. Please log on as Administrator to run new
connection wizard"
This seems to be an impossible situation where one is
trying to set up a connection in one account for use in
another?
Any help would be much appreciated.

More about : guest user account

Anonymous
January 17, 2005 2:45:35 PM

"Mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> As administrator how can I set up an internet connection
> for Guest user? When logged on as Guest User, when I try
> to set up connection I get the message,"you are logged on
> as limited user. Please log on as Administrator to run new
> connection wizard"
> This seems to be an impossible situation where one is
> trying to set up a connection in one account for use in
> another?
> Any help would be much appreciated.

You may need to temporarily promote the Guest user account rights. Be sure
to remember to both demote them when you are done and to test the connection
following the demotion.

HTH
-pk
!