Problem with cordless keyboard+mouse set

Dear All,
I have installed Logitech iTouch cordless set (keyboard+mouse), the
installation is fine but my problem is that when I start the PC it can't
work unless Windows is launched. Meaning that I can't go to the Bios, or
choose the operating system I wish (I have three OS on my PC). How to get
this problem fixed? Thanks.
The Undertaker

Is that combo connected through USB? If so, you need a PS/2 connected
keyboard for while.
Connect keyboard, enter BIOS, and there enable "Support for USB legacy
devices" or some such setting....

--
Tumppi
Reply to group

"The Undertaker" <chrispak9@hotmail.com> kirjoitti viestissä
> Dear All,
> I have installed Logitech iTouch cordless set (keyboard+mouse), the
> installation is fine but my problem is that when I start the PC it can't
> work unless Windows is launched. Meaning that I can't go to the Bios, or
> choose the operating system I wish (I have three OS on my PC). How to get
> this problem fixed? Thanks.
> The Undertaker

In the BIOS, you would need to set the "USB Legacy" to on/enabled. This
should allow the USB mode for the keyboard/mouse to work.

However, if they are using the PS/2 connectors, then they should work, with
out any changes to the BIOS.