Problem with cordless keyboard+mouse set

Dear All,
I have installed Logitech iTouch cordless set (keyboard+mouse), the
installation is fine but my problem is that when I start the PC it can't
work unless Windows is launched. Meaning that I can't go to the Bios, or
choose the operating system I wish (I have three OS on my PC). How to get
this problem fixed? Thanks.
The Undertaker
2 answers Last reply
More about problem cordless keyboard mouse

    In the BIOS, you would need to set the "USB Legacy" to on/enabled. This
    should allow the USB mode for the keyboard/mouse to work.

    However, if they are using the PS/2 connectors, then they should work, with
    out any changes to the BIOS.

    "The Undertaker" <chrispak9@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Dear All,
    > I have installed Logitech iTouch cordless set (keyboard+mouse), the
    > installation is fine but my problem is that when I start the PC it can't
    > work unless Windows is launched. Meaning that I can't go to the Bios, or
    > choose the operating system I wish (I have three OS on my PC). How to get
    > this problem fixed? Thanks.
    > The Undertaker

    Is that combo connected through USB? If so, you need a PS/2 connected
    keyboard for while.
    Connect keyboard, enter BIOS, and there enable "Support for USB legacy
    devices" or some such setting....

    --
    Tumppi
    Reply to group

    "The Undertaker" <chrispak9@hotmail.com> kirjoitti viestissä
    > Dear All,
    > I have installed Logitech iTouch cordless set (keyboard+mouse), the
    > installation is fine but my problem is that when I start the PC it can't
    > work unless Windows is launched. Meaning that I can't go to the Bios, or
    > choose the operating system I wish (I have three OS on my PC). How to get
    > this problem fixed? Thanks.
    > The Undertaker

Windows XP