Help! Windows XP with Airport Express

I've managed to make my PC recognize my Airport Express, but I am unable to
browse any web pages when I open IE. What is the problem? Do I have to build
a gateway of some sort?

On your Install CD, you should find admin.exe, which should enable you to
choose your settings.

You will have to connect your router to your computer via a
Ethernet cable to do that. Afterwards, you should be able to
connect wirelessly.

>unable to
> browse any web pages when I open IE.

Can you retrieve your e-mail with Outlook Express ?

"Bunnydweeb" <Bunnydweeb@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dans le message
de news: EA4ED658-A317-487F-99E8-4C0BFB7B677E@microsoft.com...
> I've managed to make my PC recognize my Airport Express, but I am unable
> browse any web pages when I open IE. What is the problem? Do I have to
> build
> a gateway of some sort?

I couldn't retrieve mail either...

I think the problem is with the broadband setting? In my Networking
Connections, there are two categories, 1. Broadband 2. LAN or High Speed
Internet.
Under Broadband, I have a broadband connection icon with WAN Miniport
(PPPoE) which I can link up with Local Area Connection under LAN or High
Speed Internet, but not Wireless Network Connection, despite them both being
under LAN or High-Speed Internet category. Did I set something wrong with my
broadband connection side of things?
HELP! Thanks.